1. Transport vehicle system:
Including P wagons and Iso tanks transporting gasoline, liquid goods to ensure the conditions for application and best meet the needs of customers.
2. Conditions for organization of transportation:
- Vehicles participating in the transport are approved for the design of fire prevention and fighting plans.
- Vehicles licensed by specialized management agencies to transport substances, dangerous and flammable goods,
- To be measured by the Registry, the capacity of each wagon
- Equipped with original fire protection equipment: fire extinguisher, gas mask, crowbar, ax.
- Fuel transport trains have escort staff who have been trained, trained and granted certificates of labor safety, fire prevention and safety.